California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal-OSHA) requires that all California Employers establish an Injury and Illness Prevention Program. Now, employers are required to determine if Covid-19 infection is a hazard in their workplace. If it is a workplace hazard, then employers must implement infection control measures including applicable and relevant recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- $61 million Verdict Two Lebanese-American employees subjected to outrageous racial and ethnic discrimination and harassment.
- $20 million Verdict Former timeshare sales representative was wrongfully terminated for reporting time share fraud on the elderly.
- $6.5 million Settlement Lawsuit brought by motorcyclist severely injured in accident caused by dangerous roadway condition.
- $6 million Settlement Wrongful death car accident case filed on behalf of family of woman killed in a head-on collision when defendant's car crossed the center line.
- $4.2 million Settlement Settlement reached with City of San Francisco for teen walking in crosswalk who suffered permanent brain injury after being struck by vehicle. City officials were informed intersection was dangerous and failed to make it safer.