Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
The Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL) can provide financial assistance to small businesses or private, non-profit organizations that suffer substantial economic injury as a result of the declared disaster, regardless of whether the applicant sustained physical damage.
- Small businesses or private non-profit organizations must have sustained economic injury;
- Must be located in a disaster declared county or contiguous county.
- No upfront fees or early payment penalties charged by SBA. The repayment term will be determined by your ability to repay the loan.
RELIEF PROGRAMS FOR EMPLOYEES AFFECTED BY COVID-19 OR SHELTER IN PLACE
RELIEF PROGRAMS FOR EMPLOYERS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 or SHELTER IN PLACE
Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- $61 million Verdict Two Lebanese-American employees subjected to outrageous racial and ethnic discrimination and harassment.
- $20 million Verdict Former timeshare sales representative was wrongfully terminated for reporting time share fraud on the elderly.
- $6.5 million Settlement Lawsuit brought by motorcyclist severely injured in accident caused by dangerous roadway condition.
- $6 million Settlement Wrongful death car accident case filed on behalf of family of woman killed in a head-on collision when defendant's car crossed the center line.
- $4.2 million Settlement Settlement reached with City of San Francisco for teen walking in crosswalk who suffered permanent brain injury after being struck by vehicle. City officials were informed intersection was dangerous and failed to make it safer.