Employee Retention Credit
The Employee Retention Credit is designed to encourage businesses to keep employees on their payroll. The refundable tax credit is 50% of up to $10,000 in wages paid by an eligible employer whose business has been financially impacted by COVID-19.
- $61 million Verdict Two Lebanese-American employees subjected to outrageous racial and ethnic discrimination and harassment.
- $20 million Verdict Former timeshare sales representative was wrongfully terminated for reporting time share fraud on the elderly.
- $6.5 million Settlement Lawsuit brought by motorcyclist severely injured in accident caused by dangerous roadway condition.
- $6 million Settlement Wrongful death car accident case filed on behalf of family of woman killed in a head-on collision when defendant's car crossed the center line.
- $4.2 million Settlement Settlement reached with City of San Francisco for teen walking in crosswalk who suffered permanent brain injury after being struck by vehicle. City officials were informed intersection was dangerous and failed to make it safer.