The Dolan Law Firm is one of California’s premier plaintiffs’ law firms, we represent clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and across California from our offices in San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles and Redondo Beach.
The Dolan Law Firm is seeking an Attorney with 1-3 years of experience to join our San Francisco personal injury team. Previous experience in personal injury law strongly desired, but not required. Ideal candidate is an attorney with excellent writing and research skills. Position will involve extensive writing, research, discovery, client contact, and courtroom exposure. Bilingual (English/Spanish) and/or defense work is a plus. You will be working with two supervising attorneys, two associates, and two paralegals.
Who Are We:
The Dolan Law Firm is a group of committed Trial Lawyers with offices in San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles and Redondo Beach. We have been leaders in the Plaintiffs’ bar for over 27 years. We want to hire talented and disciplined professionals to join in fighting for the rights of ordinary people in the areas of torts, catastrophic personal injury, police misconduct, product liability, dangerous conditions of public and private property, common carrier law, civil rights and other just and righteous causes. Over 27 years the Dolan Law Firm has handled some of the most groundbreaking civil rights work and handled some of the largest catastrophic cases in California. We are committed to advancing and nurturing a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value our very diverse, collegial, hardworking, committed team of lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants and staff that work together in an encouraging environment.
*Given what we have learned from COVID, we anticipate working from home part of the time. Our staff is currently working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. Unless you require an accommodation, our Firm’s COVID policy requires vaccines and boosters*
- Organizing and presenting arguments and counter-arguments on case files to supervising attorneys.
- Maintains rapport with clients by making regular contact with clients; satisfying client needs.
- Prepares cases for litigation by filing lawsuits; evaluating cases; completing discovery.
- Provides clients with legal advice by conducting and directing legal research; updating clients regarding case developments; explaining legal concepts to clients.
- Accomplishes work requirements by assigning cases, and providing legal guidance, to legal assistants; monitoring case progress.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; recommending cost-saving opportunities
- Updates professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes law firm mission by completing related results as needed.
Presentation Skills, Professionalism, Litigation, Resolving Conflict, Quick Study, Judgment, Self -Confidence, Thoroughness, Flexibility, Administrative Writing Skills