Corinne D. Orquiola is an associate with The Dolan Law Firm litigating personal injury cases involving catastrophic injuries. Prior to joining The Dolan Law Firm, Corinne spent 17 years representing defendants in high stakes general liability matters and Consumer Rights Actions.
Ms. Orquiola graduated from the University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Criminology, Law and Society in 1997. She went on to obtain her law degree from UC Hastings College of Law in 2003. Ms. Orquiola handles all aspects of civil litigation, including trials, in the areas of personal injury and premises liability both in State and Federal Courts.
In her off time, Ms. Orquiola has contributed to her community serving as President of the Philippine American Bar Association in 2011, as well as serving on the board of the Asian Pacific Women’s Center which provides services to victims of domestic violence. She has also served as a mentor to young lawyers and was on the Board of the California Young Lawyers Association of the California State Bar.
Areas of Practice:
- Auto Accidents (obtaining recoveries for clients even when the driver at fault lacked car insurance)
- Bicycle Accidents (often caused by negligent car drivers)
- Burn and Fire Injuries
- Car Accidents (including Uber and rideshare cars)
- Dangerous and Defective Products (Products Liability Law)
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents (including serious injuries for pedestrians hit by careless drivers)
- Premises Liability (“Slip and Fall” cases)
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
Ms. Orquiola received her Juris Doctorate from U.C Hastings College of Law in San Francisco, California.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Orquiola attended the University of California, Irvine (UCI) where she received a B.A in Criminology, Law & Society.