Dianna Albini believes in fighting for justice, giving a voice to those who are not heard and to making social change through the legal process. She is an trial lawyer with nearly 30 years of experience and a record of multi-million dollar jury and awards for her clients. She has represented thousands of individuals harmed by others and litigated cases throughout California and nationwide on a pro hac vice basis.
Ms. Albini is a retired California Administrative Law Judge.
Ms. Albini is recognized by Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of lawyers as an AV Preeminent® rated lawyer. This is the highest possible rating an attorney can receive, indicating preeminent levels of professionalism and the utmost ethical standards. She is recognized as a “Super Lawyer”, by the Super Lawyers publication, a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Selected Awards and Recognition:
- Northern California Super Lawyer
- Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- State of California, OAH, Superior Accomplishment Award
- Superior Court of California Certificate of Appreciation
- Willie Mays / Hunter Point Boys and Girls Club Coach of the Year
- California Trial Lawyers Million Dollar/Multi-Million Dollar Verdict Club
- San Francisco Trial Lawyer of the Year Nominee (2X)
Ms. Albini received her Juris Doctorate in 1990 from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Albini attended the University of San Francisco (USF) as a scholar athlete, where she was the third woman in USF’s history inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame and recognized as 1 of 75 Greatest Athletic Legends to attend USF.