Simona Danesh is an associate in the Dolan Law Firm’s personal injury department and focuses her practice on catastrophic personal injury. Over the course of her career, she has recovered more than $15,000,000 in settlements on behalf of her deserving clients, aggressively fighting against insurance companies and their counsel to obtain the absolute best result for her clients. Prior to working with the Dolan Law Firm, Simona worked at a top Los Angeles-based medical malpractice law firm, and brings her extensive knowledge of medicine to her work as a personal injury attorney.
Simona is active in the legal community and holds memberships in several bar associations dedicated to the vindication of injured individuals, including the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC). In 2018, Simona was appointed to the Delegation and Diversity in the Profession Committees of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA).
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- State Bar of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- J.D., California Western School of Law
- B.A., California State University