Recognized as the one of the premier personal injury law firms in California, the Dolan Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of injured persons and the families of loved ones who died in car, bike, motorcycle, truck, and other vehicle accidents since the firm was founded in 1995.
We personally know how devastating physically, emotionally, and financially a serious car accident can be. We will treat you with compassion and respect. We will be with you every step of the legal process.
Common Causes Of Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding and running red lights
- Distracted driving including texting or using an smartphone app while driving
- Sudden lane changes without looking (a common cause of motorcycle accidents)
- Illegal U turns or un-signaled turns at intersections in front of oncoming traffic
- Looking left while turning right (a common cause of pedestrian accidents in intersections)
- Sudden stops and failure to yield right-of-way (common causes of bike accidents)
- Unsecured loads on pickup trucks and semi trucks
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Fatigued driving from long work hours or persons suffering from sleep apnea.
Types Of Damages Allowed Under California Law
Under California law, persons who have been injured in accident or crash due to the fault of another person, public agency, or corporation can recover damages for:
- Past and future physical pain and suffering, mental anguish and physical impairment;
- Past and future medical, incidental and hospital expenses;
- Past and future loss of earnings and earning capacity;
- Property damages;
- Punitive damages in cases of egregious wrongdoing.; and
- Wrongful death damages when the victim was killed.
The Dolan Law Firm Advantage
Repeated, outstanding success settlement negotiations and in court — that’s the number one reason clients select our law firm firm and refer family and friends to our firm if they have been in car crash.
We are known for taking challenging and complicated cases to trial and prevailing. As a result, we often obtain recoveries far above industry averages. In one case, attorney Chris Dolan obtained an $867,500 jury verdict on behalf of a woman who had previously been offered only $13,000.
We offer each client individual superior legal representation backed by substantial financial and technological resources that no individual attorney or small law firm can provide. We specifically provide our clients:
- Individual, attentive legal representation by highly experienced car accident attorneys with an outstanding record of success;
- Substantial investigative, financial and technological resources that no individual attorney or small law firm can provide;
- Access to accident reconstruction experts to identify the cause of the accident and who — or what — was at fault, including driver negligence, defective auto parts and dangerous roadway conditions; and
- Access to biomechanics and economic experts to determine the full extent of your injuries and calculate the cost of your future medical needs, along with any lost of wages or diminished earning capacity due to the crash.
Our attorneys work under the direction of Chris Dolan, our founder and lead trial attorney. He personally supervises all serious injury cases our firm prosecutes. Chris has been repeatedly selected by multiple publications as one of top injury lawyers in California. We are proud that US News and Best Lawyers have rated our firm a Best Law Firm and we have received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our in injury lawsuits.
Contact A Vehicle Accident Attorney At The Dolan Law Firm Today
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a vehicle accident, contact our attorneys today by completing our contact form or call us toll free at 1-888-452-4752 for skilled and experienced legal counsel. We will review your case for free, promptly and with no obligation on your part.
We serve clients across the San Francisco Bay Area and California from our offices in San Francisco and Oakland. Our work is no recovery, no free or also referred to as contingency-based. That means we collect no fee unless we obtain money for your damages and injuries.