Can You Sue For Your Injuries In A Vehicle Crash Caused By Another?
Every day, cars, trucks and buses crash on the streets and highways in the San Francisco Bay Area. All too often, motor vehicle accidents are the result of recklessness or negligence on the part of one driver who is guilty of:
- Speeding and running red lights
- Distracted driving including texting or using an smartphone app while driving
- Sudden lane changes without looking (a common cause of motorcycle accidents)
- Illegal U turns or un-signaled turns at intersections in front of oncoming traffic
- Looking left while turning right (a common cause of cars hitting persons walking in a cross walk and other pedestrian accidents)
- Sudden stops and failure to yield right-of-way (a frequent cause of cars hitting bicyclists and other types of bike accidents)
- Unsecured loads on pickup trucks and semi trucks
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Fatigued driving from long work hours or persons suffering from sleep apnea.
What Are The Types Of Damages Allowed For Injuries In A Crash Due To The Fault Of Another Person?
Under California law, persons who have been injured in accident or crash due to the fault of another person, public agency, or corporation can recover damages for:
- Past and future physical pain and suffering, mental anguish and physical impairment;
- Past and future medical, incidental and hospital expenses;
- Past and future loss of earnings and earning capacity;
- Property damages;
- Punitive damages in cases of egregious wrongdoing.; and
- Wrongful death damages when the victim was killed.
The Dolan Law Firm Advantage For The Injured In Car, Motorcycle & Bicycle Crashes
Recognized as the one of the premier personal injury law firms in California, the Dolan Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of injured persons and the families of loved ones who died in car, bike, motorcycle, truck, and other vehicle accidents, as well as pedestrians hit by a car, since the firm was founded in 1995.
We personally know how devastating physically, emotionally, and financially a serious car accident can be. We will treat you with compassion and respect. We will be with you every step of the legal process.
Repeated, outstanding success settlement negotiations and in court — that’s the Number One reason why clients select our law firm and after the lawsuit concludes refer their family and friends if they have been in car crash.We are known for taking challenging and complicated cases to trial and prevailing. As a result, we often obtain recoveries far above industry averages. We specifically provide our clients:
- Individual, attentive legal representation by highly experienced crash and accident attorneys with an outstanding record of success;
- Substantial investigative, financial and technological resources that no individual attorney or small law firm can provide;
- Access to accident reconstruction experts to identify the cause of the accident and who — or what — was at fault, including driver negligence, defective auto parts and dangerous roadway conditions; and
- Access to biomechanics and economic experts to determine the full extent of your injuries and calculate the cost of your future medical needs, along with any lost of wages or diminished earning capacity due to the crash.
Contact An Experienced Vehicle Crash Injury Lawyer
The award-winning attorneys at the Dolan Law Firm are dedicated to relentlessly representing their clients in the pursuit of justice. Founder and lead trial counsel Chris Dolan has been repeatedly recognized as one of the best personal injury attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area and California. Chris and the other skilled trial lawyers at the Dolan Law Firm have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for their clients.
We are here to serve You. We will evaluate your case for free, confidentially, and with no obligation on your part. We provide each client attentive, individual service of the highest quality. We treat our clients as family. We will work closely with you throughout the legal process. We never charge an hourly fee, and only get paid if we win your case.
Call us toll free at 1-888-452-4752 or complete our contact form for a free case evaluation.
We have the experience and the resources to fully investigate your case. We will visit you at your house or the hospital if you are unable to come to our offices in San Francisco, Oakland, and Los Angeles. We represent clients across the Bay Area and California.
We encourage you to visit our Testimonials page and see our clients explain how we successfully resolved their claims.