My college age son came home from college for the Thanksgiving Holiday and went out with a bunch of friends. He isn’t a smoker, but one of the boys he was with had an E-Cigarette and he wanted to try it. He has never used one before. This was a brand new device that the friend had just purchased. When my son attempted to use the cigarette, it became a ball of fire and severely burned his face. My son is no longer on our insurance, and is not working. We are now facing very large medical expenses, and no one can tell us if his face will completely heal. What are our rights, and how is such a dangerous thing allowed on the market?