Reporting Defense Contractor Fraud
California Whistleblower Attorneys
California is home to 27 active military installations, as well as hundreds of military / defense contractors and suppliers. The Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force, and Reserves maintain facilities in or near San Diego, Barstow, Oceanside, El Centro, Lemoore, Monterey, Oxnard, Marysville, Lancaster, Fairfield, Lompoc, Los Angeles, Herlong, Alameda, San Francisco, and Petaluma.
Defense Contractor Fraud includes:
- Charging for goods and services no delivered
- Payroll Fraud
- False billing of hours worked
- Over charging for goods & services provided
- Substandard, unsafe vehicles
- Substandard supplies and food products
- Inferior tools, inferior clothing, inferior safety gear
- Poor performance of support duties
Not only do we
pay for military contractor fraud with our tax dollars, in some cases our soldiers pay for shoddy work with their lives. This is tragic.
Who Typically Reports Military Defense Contractor Fraud to the Government?
We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to the brave people who blow the whistle on military fraud and defense contractor fraud. These are usually employees in the company who become aware of fraudulent billing practices, but it can also be engineers or line workers who know that materials are not up to contract specs or that goods are not being provided as promised.
If you are ready to blow the whistle on military contractor fraud, contact The Dolan Law Firm to talk confidentially and at no cost with a lawyer.
If you have information about defense contractor fraud
, the whistleblower attorneys at The Dolan Law Firm can help you bring your information to the government so you are protected under the False Claims Act. You may be eligible for a substantial reward for reporting:
- Fraudulent charges to the government for services not performed or supplies not provided
- False or inflated billing
- Providing inferior products or supplies that don’t meet contract specifications to military personnel in the U.S. or overseas
- Failing to pay prevailing wage rates as specified by government contract
- Falsification of minority business owner when applying for a government contract
- Using substandard building materials (steel concrete, asphalt)
- Exposing military personnel to health risks through unlawful discharge of pollution, improper chemical waste disposal or exceeding the allowable permit for pollutant discharge
If you are ready to report military contractor fraud that wastes government money or puts the lives of our solders at risk, contact the San Francisco law office of The Dolan Law Firm.
All whistleblower cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees until the case has been brought to court and you have received an award.