A senior associate attorney located in the San Francisco office at Dolan Law Firm, PC, Kim Levy has experience litigating all types of injury cases.
Kim started her legal career at the Northern California Innocence Project, where she assisted in investigating and exonerating factually innocent clients that had been convicted of felonies or assisted in confirming those convictions. Kim also worked in a civil litigation firm assisting with business and contract litigation as well as elder abuse cases.
In 2011, Kim began practicing personal injury and wrongful death law. From drafting complaints, discovery requests, demands and briefs, to writing and arguing motions, negotiating settlements, and assisting with jury trials, Kim possesses extensive litigation experience. She is a compassionate attorney, dedicated to fighting for her clients.
The wide range of injury lawsuits Kim has litigated includes cases involving:
- Auto Accidents (obtaining recoveries for clients even when the driver at fault lacked car insurance)
- Bicycle Accidents (often caused by negligent car drivers)
- Car Accidents (including Uber and Lyft rideshare cars)
- Common Carrier Accidents (injuries to passengers on buses, taxis, and limousines)
- Dangerous and Defective Products (Products Liability Law)
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Public Transportation Accidents (injuries to passengers on MUNI, BART, and other public transit)
- Pedestrian Accidents (including serious injuries for pedestrians hit by careless drivers)
- Premises Liability (“Slip and Fall” cases)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
For the past three years, Kim has been recognized by her peers as a Northern California Super Lawyer, Rising Star which is an honor bestowed on fewer than 2.5% of California Lawyers.