Dolan Law Firm has been receiving many questions from Californians regarding their legal rights as they pertain to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We are making these resources available here in response to your legal questions.
As Coronavirus restrictions are being lifted, and employees are starting to return to the workplace, it is important that both employers and employees are mindful of the law and recent changes to ensure that the return to workplace is safe for all.
Latest Articles About COVID-19
- $61 million Verdict Two Lebanese-American employees subjected to outrageous racial and ethnic discrimination and harassment.
- $20 million Verdict Former timeshare sales representative was wrongfully terminated for reporting time share fraud on the elderly.
- $6.5 million Settlement Lawsuit brought by motorcyclist severely injured in accident caused by dangerous roadway condition.
- $6 million Settlement Wrongful death car accident case filed on behalf of family of woman killed in a head-on collision when defendant's car crossed the center line.
- $4.2 million Settlement Settlement reached with City of San Francisco for teen walking in crosswalk who suffered permanent brain injury after being struck by vehicle. City officials were informed intersection was dangerous and failed to make it safer.